Joe Manganiello was in a perfectly cut blue suit. It appeared that he's sporting some grey in his beard. Could it be?!
Alexander Skarsgård's 2011 Golden Globe party photo intrigues me the most for the hint about his character, vampire Eric Northman, who as a rule is quite clean shaven (other than in his flashbacks of his Nordic days). Alexander appears to be boycotting the razor. Of course, it only serves to make him sexier. It also would reflect what a 'Sookie and Eric who-forgets-who-he-is storyline.'
Nelsan's awesome white cat
I'm picking up an unspoken message with the Nelsan Ellis in the white cat photo that he's hinting of 'white magic' as opposed to the darker black witchcraft or sorcery ahead for Ellis's True Blood character. 'Lafayette' found out that he and his boyfirend, Jesus (Kevin Alejandro), have previously unknown to him supernatural 'witch-like' powers.
True Blood HBO Globe Parties, Jan 2011
CLICK to enlarge pics above. Photos are credited by stamp on each (true-blood.net/wireimage)
Janina Gavankar attended looking cute and a bit fierce while miming playing Guitar Hero. Perhaps a preview of her character, shifter Luna. Gavankar she has hinted via her website (janinagavankar.com) to getting very close to Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell) in fact she implied, Luna and Sam are getting hot and heavy!
Carrie Preston (Arlene) managed to look as if carrying around Guitar Hero is something she does without second thought.
Kristen Bauer van Straten just looked plain adorable. She's got fantastic skin. He hair looks fantastic, too. [Want to see her as Pam in season 4 of True Blood! NOW!]
Everyone's relative significance was put in better context when astronaut Buzz Aldrin walked by Joe Manganiello. As Joe Manganiello (Alcide, HBO's True Blood) pointed out,
"That guy was on the moon!"
Five super cool things about Buzz Aldrin:
- He was the second human on the moon. He would have been the first but in the cramped quarters of Apollo 9, his commander, Neil Armstrong was closest to the door inside the compact Lunar Landing Module so it was easier for Armstrong, to be the first to exit the spacecraft!
- For contributions to the television industry, Buzz Aldrin was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at Hollywood and Vine
- Has a couple of doctorates, one from MIT.
- The popular space ranger character Buzz Lightyear from Pixar's Toy Story movie series, is named after him, largely due to the suggestion of the film's makers that he has "the coolest name of any astronaut."
- In 1979 Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr., (born January 20, 1930) had his name legally changed to 'Buzz.'